Monthly Membership Debit Order
Terms & Conditions
Please keep in mind that the membership is a 1-year minimum commitment. If you choose to discontinue your membership at the end of the 12-month period, a letter of cancellation is required otherwise your account will continue to be debited until further notice.
- The benefit of a Contract between you and us:
Your membership application form and these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) form the “Contract” between you and us. The benefit is lower fees and a commitment by you to your Yoga Experience for a sustained but reasonable period.
- Cooling-off period (What if I change my mind and I wish to cancel my contract)?
You can write and tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org that you want to cancel your membership within 5 business days of signing this contract, excluding the day of signature. Provided your cancellation letter (email is adequate or a hand delivered notice but SMS or social media messaging is not) is received by Yoga Experience within the 5 day cooling-off period,
Yoga experience will refund the original payments made less any classes attended or booked at R150 per class, and return of any promotional item(s) we may have given you on joining.
- When will my Membership start?
Your Membership will start on the start date as set out in your membership application form provided that:
– You have signed the membership application form
– You have provided us with valid bank account details for issuing instructions for the debit order for payment of your monthly membership fees
- Reasons for us ending your membership.
We may cancel or suspend this contract at our absolute discretion by writing to you at the email address we have on record if:
– Any part of your membership fees are not paid in full, or the information you supplied to us is found to be incorrect
– We reasonably think that you are not physically or medically fit to exercise
- Can I end my Membership before the end of my commitment period?
Yes. If you wish to cancel your Membership before the expiry of your commitment period (the contract duration) then you must give us 20 business days written notice of termination to email@example.com and pay the cancellation fee plus any arrears for the notice to be valid. The cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the monthly fee for the remaining period of the contract.
- What happens at the end of the 12-month contract period?
At the end of the 12-month period, your contract will continue on a month-to-month basis.
Should you wish at any time to cancel your contract at the end of the 6 month contract period, then 20 business days written notice needs to be received by Yoga Experience to avoid your account being debited for the following month
You can freeze this contract only in the event of illness or injury. A Doctor’s letter will be required at the onset of the illness or injury for this condition to apply and must specify a beginning and end date for the suspension.
Should any of your above details change it is your responsibility to inform Yoga Experience.
If you fail to pay your monthly Membership fees on the due date, you will be liable to pay a 10% late payment fee.
- Re-joining after cancellation?
If you cancel your membership with Yoga Experience and wish to start again, there is an R500 admin fee, subject to change.
[Use your full name]