ABANDON THE COMPETITIVE MINDSET
- Yoga is absolutely non-competitive. It is also not merely a physical fitness workout program
- Yoga is done barefoot. Please remove your shoes and leave them outside. Shoe shelves are provided
- If your feet are less than clean, please wash them before entering the studio
- No perfume or oils before class. If you have them on from the beginning of the day, wash them off before you come to class
- If you smoke, do not wear any of the clothes you smoked in, and, please, brush your teeth
- Please remember to take all of your clothes and towels after class
- Cleanliness and showering: Please always shower the day you come to class. Although we sweat and work hard, you should still come to class clean
- Mats and towels are a must. Washcloths are optional
- Whether you are walking in or out of the yoga room, close the door behind you
- Please do not talk on your cell phone anywhere in the studio
- Class starts promptly. NO late arrivals will be admitted. Yoga is a discipline. Be on time and don’t expect to leave before the end of the class
- Please do not talk in the yoga studio before, during, or after class
- If you are sick, please wait to come to class until you are on the mend. You don’t want to get your fellow yogis and teacher sick. If you want to blow your nose, please do not use a washcloth! Use a tissue and throw it away
Download our mobile application from the Google Play Store or App Store to create a profile. Please make sure that you sign the waiver. Book for the classes that you want to do. Bookings close 15 minutes before the class starts.
We will send an email with the link to the class 10 minutes before the class starts.
For class updates, join our WhatsApp group here:
- Download our mobile application from the Google Play Store or App Store to create a profile. Please make sure that you sign the waiver. Book for the classes that you want to do. Bookings close 15 minutes before the class starts
- You will receive a booking confirmation email with a link to our COVID-19 survey. Please complete before each class (You can only complete it once every 24 hours)
- We have limited studio space to 40% of our usual capacity with 1.5m social distancing between mats
- No-show policy: if you do not cancel your booking 8 courses before a class, you are liable for an R100 cancellation fee
- Arrive 30 minutes before start time – this is to manage social distancing and hygiene practices
- Mats & Towels – bring your own, including props as we will not have anything available for rental
- We sell water, coconut water & electrolytes
- Wear your mask – you will be required to wear a mask on entry and while moving around the studio
- 3 people will be permitted to enter at a time
- Take your shoes off and place your shoes and belongings into your designated cubbyhole
- Refrain from putting anything on the floor or benches
- Observe 1.5m social distancing around the studio at all times
- Take responsibility for your own hygiene and wash your hands regularly
- Spray and wipe down toilet seats, handles etc. before and after use
- Restrooms – there will a limit on the number of people in each restroom at any given time: 6 in ladies and 4 in men. For this reason, you can shower, but please do so only if absolutely necessary
- Bring dry/warm clothes to change into after class
- After putting your possessions in the cubby, put your mat in the studio on a designated spot. Only leave your mat if you need to go to the restroom
- Do not come to yoga if you’re not feeling well!
To purchase a class or package, please click on the FEES tab.
Thanks for your understanding and support. Please let us know if we can answer any questions you may have.
The practice of yoga is very popular amongst men. It is an excellent complement to all forms of exercise in that it creates strength, flexibility, and balance in the body, as well as increases and improves one’s lung capacity. A healthy body is one that is both strong and flexible. Yoga also strengthens and focuses the mind.